Patch #73

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• We start the new year with a big change: Funfair Tycoon gets a new design!

NEW UI

The user interface has basically not changed much since the beginning of the alpha in 2018. About time for an update!

This patch is a kickoff to this long-term project.
      The initial goal was to modernize the main menu and the general navigation and to standardize it on all devices and display resolutions.
      In addition, there is now significantly more space and a clearer design on desktop devices.

The left sidebar is new, which now contains the menu but also your account balance as well as messages and notifications.
      On the desktop, the sidebar can be collapsed and expanded with just one click for a reduced view with more space.

On mobile devices, the navigation bar has moved from the top of the screen to the bottom to give you faster touch interaction. Here, too, you now have the most important menu items at your fingertips with just one touch.

More space was created on the start page, e.g. the quest box is no longer displayed if you don't have an active quest. This means you have to scroll less to get to the friend feed.

Important: It is best to empty your browser cache once to be able to see all changes and to avoid possible bugs. If your cache is empty and you still stumble across a layout error, please let us know! Of course, it's always best to use a screenshot.

Here are some before/after screenshots:

Desktop

Mobile

Mobile Navigation

collapsed sidebar

All features support the new layout. But for the most part they still look the same as before. Over time, this will be gradually modernized.
      The "New UI" project will definitely accompany us this year, but it shouldn't be the highest priority or the biggest change in Funfair Tycoon. Of course, new features are planned, as are new attractions.

ATTRACTION

Speaking of, this patch has a new ride!

• [new] New Ghost Train in Level 26: Ghost City (skins: Ghost Mill, Ghost City)

ADS

The game Funfair Tycoon is now ad-free with this patch. The ads that were previously displayed in the footer have been removed.
      I never wanted to have advertising banners in my game and I am therefore particularly happy to be able to take this step today. This is only possible with your support by buying credits, thank you very much!

Should it be necessary in the future to partially finance the game again from advertising revenue, I reserve the right to reintroduce this if necessary (e.g. for players without a premium account). The advertisements in the forum will also remain in place until further notice.

---

I hope you enjoy this patch. Let me know what you think of the design changes! :)