Patch #34

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• It's time for the first patch since our Closed Beta launched!
      I'm really happy with the way our game is performing right now. We've invited about 430 players out of which 205 joined the game so far. Our server is stable and the overall feedback is positive. We will invite more players over the next days.

As development continues, I fixed a few bugs in the past week and made some improvements. As usual, here's the changelog:

• [adjusted] The applications overview is now more clear and helpful. The event fees were added to the table, a popular request from our testers.
      • [removed] The attraction "Ice Cream Romance" was removed from the market. New players struggled with this attraction too much. It's planned to bring it back (with new balancing and another level) once no player owns this attraction anymore.
      • [new] New stall with level 0: "Panini"
      • [new] New thrillride with level 17: "Street Fighter" (+ Skin "Sky Rocker")
      • [fixed] Long loading times when attempting to wake up an employee
      • [fixed] Site plan voting: The order of site plan entries was reversed.
      • [fixed] Tutorial Quest: The sleepy employee was still tired after sleeping.
      • [fixed] The warning about too much load on the server triggered too early.

I've also made some important technical changes in regards of the technology we use to render our UI styles. This will help a lot to develop further features for the game.

Enjoy playing Funfair Tycoon! I'm always happy to hear your feedback :)