Alpha: Important information

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Alpha: Important information

I'm so excited to finally launch the Funfair Tycoon Alpha today!

This thread is for all testers seeing the game for the first time. Please read the following information carefully before playing:

Test version

The Funfair Tycoon Alpha is an early test version. There are features missing, we expect bugs and visual ambiguities since our assets are not final yet.
      I have to disappoint you if you are expecting to test a finished game, we are not at this state yet!
      What is ready though is the core gameplay, you can build up your business, grow and travel through most of Europe.

During the Alpha we observe:
      - player feedback
      - technical procedures / performance / issues
      - balancing (how well do components work together, pricing etc.)

Updates

I'm trying to update the game as often as possible. Updates will include bug fixes, new features and content. You'll be informed by changelogs about the changes.

Feedback

We expect your feedback! What do you think about Funfair Tycoon? Did you have a good start with the game? What are issues, what needs more clarity?
      And of course we want to know about bugs you encounter and rely on you to tell us about them.

Kommunication and Support

These are our channels:

- Funfair Tycoon Forum (every player is automatically signed up)
      - Funfair Tycoon Discord Server (Text- and voice- chat, you need a free Discord account)
      - Funfair Tycoon Facebook Page (you need a free Facebook Account)

Duration of the Alpha

We're not sure yet how long the alpha will last. This heavily depends on how fluid the game runs and what will be our players' feedback.

Tester

Testers will be picked personally and from our pool of pre-registrations. Keys will be sent out starting from the 12th of October. We will not send all keys at once, but more spread throughout the following days. Key requests will not be answered, sorry for that!

Resets

Please note: We might need to reset the entire game world after critical bugs or (not planned) bigger changes. Be aware that your personal progress will not last long, once Funfair Tycoon is available for everyone we will reset each account anyhow to provide more fairness.

IMPORTANT
      Please only post your general questions in regards to the alpha procedure here in this thread. For Feedback, bug reports etc. please use the other forum categories.

Have fun playing Funfair Tycoon, I'm really looking forward to your feedback! :)