Winter events UK.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I will definitely try to cover the UK with enough events. In the winter months, the Winter Wonderland at London is quite popular in the game, just as an example.

Besides that, I'm happy to take any events I know of. It's just hard to do the research and find them, as the funfairs in the UK behave a bit different and there doesn't seem to be a single online source that lists them. Sometimes I'm doing paperwork to research them :D

If you happen to have any, let me know! And of course you can always suggest events in the forum, we have a category for that.

New events are most of the time available a month earlier. October events are a bit delayed right now due to the huge work load I had in the last days.
    • RobertPryor schrieb:

Any idea weather the United Kingdom will continue to have events during the winter months. And how far in advance are events listed..? Just worried that not many UK events have not been added yet should I be thinking of heading to another country.
      Everybody will be going to Winterwonderland. Good Luck.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Breaker ()